The Annual General Meeting for the Devil Island Project Group Inc. will be held on Friday 1st September 2017, at Bakery 31 in Ross Tasmania commencing at 11-00am.
Notice of Special Resolution
The Board of the Devil Island Project Group Inc. has decided that the following resolution should be put to the 2017 Annual General Meeting, considering that the current construction projects are now complete and that there are no more conceivable projects in the pipeline. That the Save the Tasmanian Devil Program is now in a position to concentrate their efforts toward reintroducing Devils to the wild from the Insurance Population.
The Board is conscious of the fact that we have achieved far more than was originally conceived when the organisation was formed ten years ago.
That the meeting authorise the Board to commence action in accordance with the constitution to wind up the Devil Island Project Group Inc.
- Matters Arising from the previous minutes.
- Chairman’s Report – Kerry Finch
- Report from C.E.O. – Bruce Englefield
- Project Reports – David Stronach
- Financial Reports – David Stronach
- Election of Office Bearers
- Special Resolution
- Any other Annual Meeting business